We look for people who are equally passionate about ops as they are about engineering. Our head of operations will lead, develop and pioneer our LIBLAB operations from the ground up.
This is a key “catch-all” leadership role in the company. A strong sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit are musts.
You will have the opportunity to work across sales, marketing, HR, support, legal, IT, recruitment, and anything in between. You will work closely with the CEO to set milestones and execute on multiple growth domains for the company.
- Lead company's operations function, with a north star of delivering delightful user experiences supported by scalable, repeatable, and cost-efficient operations processes.
- Work alongside our leadership to define, communicate, and execute the company’s strategy.
- Help guide the product development roadmap based on customer feedback, internal team input, and competitive insights.
- Help source and engage B2B customers for LibLab, including defining and prioritizing business development initiatives.
- Drive strategic initiatives outside of the regular product development cycle.
- Work in ambiguous environments, get excited by unknowns and thrive in helping a business get to PMF.
- Humility and personable demeanor, yet competitive spirited; willingness to roll up your sleeves as an IC.
- Typical ops skillset: analytical/modeling skills, presentation creation abilities, highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to think in frameworks and structure work accordingly.
- Experience and interest in building a team and culture.
- Hire and retain talent.
- Build our execution KPIs.
- Engage and interview customers.
- Build our HR, legal, finance, support, and recruiting foundation.
- Define, track, and provide KPI updates to the company and board of directors.
- Organize team events and offsites.
- 5+ years of work experience with operations at least 2 years in SaaS companies.
- Strong ownership and bias for action.
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to lead teams through complex relationship engagements by setting a clear vision, and running tight processes.
- Experience with developer tools and PLG.
- Scaled a company to 100+ employees.